Similarities (in chronological order):
- Masketta Man, Bane's right-hand man, is named Barsad in the credits. Barsad is the name of a spy in ATOTC.
- When replying to the Wreckage Brother, Bane remarks "The Fire Rises!" This is the name of a chapter of ATOTC.
- Themes of political revolution (especially with respect to wealth) are prevalent in both works.
- In the second courthouse scene, Bane can be seen knitting. This is a reference to Madame DeFarge's knitting in ATOTC.
- The post-credit scenes feature a mysterious man wearing a bat costume. Analysis of this man's scenes reveal a hidden backstory which parallels the sacrifice of a main character in ATOTC.
- Another post-credit scene features the final lines of ATOTC, when a police officer named Gordon eulogizes a fallen comrade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.